Brand New at the Library!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead

Over the weekend I read Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead. This is the 5th book in the Vampire Academy series. I really thought this was going to be the last book but it better not be because the ending leaves you hanging. Good News, there is one last book called Last Sacrifice due out in December of 2010.

I'm not going to talk about the book I'm just going to ask a question.

For those of you who have read this series who do you want Rose to end up with:

Dimitri

Or

Adrian

I'm thinking she will end up with Dimitri but I really like Adrian. I'm so torn! Give your answer in the comments and you have a chance to win a free book from our book sale room. Deadline for the contest is August 9, 2010.

No comments: